Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's 5:39am and I have yet to sleep. I'm not one to have the inability to sleep but that's the case this morning it seems.

I have been in Chicago since January 11th. I'm not sure I could ask for more out of eight months. I still feel in pursuit of something specific but I have yet to pinpoint it. I know very few things. I've found refuge in floating. It is pleasant to let go sometimes. However, it has been very frustrating. My sense of responsibility has gone out of the window. I question my production and efficiency every day. I wonder about my future. Friends ask me to hang out in a couple days and I feel a lack of commitment that could only be attributed to the realization that I can't look more than a day in advance without feeling like the world could flip upside in that frame of time.

I'm stumbling upon something pivotal.

No comments: