Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Caroline Allison

Caroline is the most influential photography teacher I've ever had. She currently teaches in Nashville and I was fortunate enough to be taught by her at Watkins College of Art and Design. She is humble, gracious, kind, generous, open minded and everything you would want out of a teacher and friend. She has time after time met with me to eat a gyro and talk about my current and future plans. She helped and motivated me toward producing the best work I have ever produced. I sincerely can't speak highly enough about her.

She recently popped up amongst some thriving names in the Emerging Photographers Auction which was presented by Daniel Cooney Fine Art. I was excited to see her featured amongst some very prominent names and really hope she gets more exposure as time moves along. I sincerely believe she deserves it.



Caroline Allison
. From "Somewhere And Not Anywhere".




Caroline Allison. From "New Work".



Caroline Allison. From "New Work".